Fill out the form below to request a FREE ShiftMeal in Quechee.
- The Skinny Pancake
- 7161 Woodstock Road, Quechee, VT
- 1-3pm on Friday, September 25th.
- Next Order cut-off 12pm Thursday, September 24th.
All food must be picked up by 3pm
Pick up protocal
- Please do not come if you are sick.
- Please only send 1 person per household to come for pickup.
- We will not provide or handle any outside bags. Please bring your own bag, if you wish.
- Cones will be provided at 6′ intervals to space out the line appropriately and avoid crowding. Please honor social distancing and maintain 6′ of space between yourself and others.
- You must take any food you touch. Please only take what you have ordered.
- There will be two separate tables, 1 for meat dishes and 1 for vegetarian dishes.
- All meals are packed in portions providing 1 generous serving. Feel free to order multiple meals.
- Every package will be labeled with ingredients, allergens, and heating instructions. We will be on-site to answer questions.
- Keep the line moving, do not touch anything or anyone other than your meals.
Pick up times by last name
Your pick-up window corresponds with the first letter of your last name as follows:
A – G 1:00 – 1:20pm
H – M 1:25 – 1:45pm
N – S 1:50 – 2:10pm
T – Z 2:15 – 2:35pm
Friday, September 25th will be the last day that we offer meal pick-ups outside of The Skinny Pancake in Quechee.
After this date we encourage you to visit the Vital Communities website to learn more about the Upper Valley Everyone Eats program (based off of the ShiftMeals model).
You can also check out Upper Valley Strong’s list of food resources by town.
If you have questions about this change please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.